Anxiety & Worry
A legacy of the pandemic has been heightened levels of anxiety in our population. The Office for National Statistics reports a huge increase from 11% in 2019 to 26% in 2021 of struggling with anxiety.
SWWMind deliver corporate and individual courses designed specifically to help overcome the negative effects of these emotions.
- What is anxiety?
- Situations and risk factors that drive anxiety and worry
- Self help and tools for anxiety and worry
- How to have a conversation with someone struggling
- Help accessing professional and other support resources
- Discussion with a case study
This two hour course can be delivered face to face or digitally.
Contact us to discover more about current sessions we are running, as well as corporate and individual costs.