Peer Support - Why & How To
Giving people the opportunity in a corporate, school or community setting to share their experiences can be very powerful.
Peer support is when people use their own experiences to help each other. There are different types of peer support, but they all aim to:
- Bring together people with shared experiences to support each other
- Provide a space where you feel accepted and understood
- Treat everyone’s experiences as being equally important
- Involve both giving and receiving support
In this course we cover:
- The main approaches to peer support
- Core values & reflective questions
- Useful resources & interactive stories
This 3-hour course can be delivered face to face or digitally.
Contact us to discover more about current sessions we are running, as well as educational, corporate and individual costs.