Mental Health First Aid
Mind’s Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) is an internationally recognised set of training courses which teaches individuals how to spot the signs and symptoms of mental ill-health earlier on, and provide support on a first aid basis.
Learn how to make a truly positive change either personally, or in your workplace by equipping your staff with these important life skills. Support your colleagues with this critical first line support style of mental health training.
This two day course, delivered by qualified Mind professionals, will teach you:
- A deeper understanding of mental health and the factors that can affect people’s wellbeing, including your own
- Practical skills to spot the triggers and signs of mental health issues
- Confidence to reassure and support a person in distress
- Enhanced interpersonal skills such as non-judgemental listening
- Knowledge to help someone recover by guiding them to appropriate support
This 2-day course can be delivered face to face or digitally.
Contact us to discover more about current sessions we are running, as well as corporate and individual costs.