Volunteer at our Mental Elf Fun Runs this Christmastime
Do you love the thrill of an event and work well in a team? Then we would love you to join our team at our Mental Elf Fun Run on Sunday 26th November 2023!
We won’t give up until everyone experiencing low mental health gets the support and respect they deserve. By sharing your skills and time, you’ll help us to raise the vital funds that support our mental health services. You’ll also help us to spread the word about SWW Mind and the work that we do, advocate for better mental health for everyone, and have lots of fun in the process!
You role will be to help us to ensure that event participants have the best experience. You could be:
- Warmly meeting, greeting and directing people
- Helping to organise and/or deliver administrative support
- Encouraging and cheering on participants
- Supporting us to deliver activities
- Handing out mental health resources and fundraising materials
- Acting as an ambassador for SWWMind
For this role, you’ll need great teamworking skills and a ready smile, and you’ll also be good at communicating information to others and putting them at their ease. In return for your time and skills, we can offer you:
- A chance to make a difference within your local community and enable the work that supports people towards better mental health
- An event briefing prior to the day
- Reimbursement of reasonable travel expenses
- A sense of community, and lots of fun!
You can register your interest to support our Mental Elf Fun Run here. We look forward to hearing from you!