The Five Ways to Wellbeing - Building Resilience
The Five Ways To Wellbeing is course that uses evidence-based ways to help you improve and maintain your mental health and wellbeing. They are five easy steps that can integrate into the daily activities of you and your team.
At the end of your course, you will have:
- A greater understanding of The Five Ways to Wellbeing and how to implement them in your day-to-day life
- Improved mental wellbeing
- Enhanced self-insight
- Techniques to decrease emotional reactiveness
- Workbook/journal to refer to in the future
- Knowledge of where to gain further information or support if required
This two hour course can be delivered face to face or digitally. Contact us to discover more about current sessions we are running, as well as corporate and individual costs.