Grief & Loss Workshop
Our Grief & Loss workshops are open to individuals and corporates alike. Bereavement affects everyone in different ways, and it’s possible to experience any range of emotions. There is no right or wrong way to feel. Feelings of grief can also happen because of other types of loss or changes in circumstances, for example:
- The end of a relationship
- The loss of a job
- Moving away to a new location
- A decline in the physical or mental health of someone we care about.
In this Bereavement, Grief & Loss workshop course we cover:
- What is grief and loss?
- Looking at & talking about grief and loss
- The physical impact of grief
- The Grief Cycle
- Tools and strategies for managing grief and loss
- Planning for the future
This two hour course can be delivered face to face or digitally.
Contact us to discover more about current sessions we are running, as well as corporate and individual costs.