Mindfulness is a technique that can help with managing one’s mental wellbeing or simply gain more enjoyment in life. It involves focussing on the present moment, what’s happening in your body, your mind or your surroundings in a non-judgemental way.
Mindfulness describes a way of approaching thoughts and feelings so that you can become more aware of them and react differently.
The workshop is for anyone who would like to learn more about mindfulness, enabling them to gain techniques to practice independently. Its key benefits are:
- Increase awareness of thoughts and feelings
- Manage unhelpful thoughts
- Develop more helpful responses to complicated feelings and events
- Feel calmer and able to manage stress better
- Manage some physical health problems, like chronic pain
- This 2-day course can be delivered face to face or digitally.
This course can be delivered face to face or digitally.
Contact us to discover more about current sessions we are running, as well as corporate and individual costs.