The Male Brain & Stress
Mental health and the male brain – these workshops aim to understand better the effects of long-term stress and depression on the male brain. Only 36% of NHS referrals for mental health therapy are male. These sessions will be a place of learning, discussion, and shared ideas of gaining a better sense of control over out physical and mental health.
This workshop will cover:
- How does stress affect the brain?
- The physical effects of long-term stress
- The chemical effects of long-term stress
- Depression and the male brain
- Case studies
- How to feel more in control
- The impact of stress on men
- Spotting the signs of poor mental health for men
- Exploring stigma and masculinity and effects on male mental health
- How men can build mental resilience
This 2-hour course can be delivered face to face or digitally.
Contact us to discover more about current sessions we are running, as well as corporate and individual costs.