Training & Workshops for The Menopause
At any one time, one-third of the female population in the UK are currently peri (the period leading up to) or menopausal. Despite this, the normal part of a women’s lifecycle remains shrouded in stigma and is often incorrectly diagnosed or confused with depression.
In this course, our tutor Sally Ward will focus on:
- The stages of perimenopause and menopause
- How menopause affects the brain
- Mental health and menopause
- Case studies
- Group discussion
- Pulling things together – how do we support ourselves?
- What is menopause, and how it affects our mental health
- Shared experiences of the menopause
- How to support yourself and others during the menopause
We deliver this course as a group session face-to-face, but will consider virtual as an alternative. Please ask us about costs of this programme.